The Madison Flower Shop & Garden Center is still open during the coronavirus pandemic. The following are important updates for our store.
- Fresh flowers are no longer available at this time; our suppliers are shut down due to the coronavirus, and no flowers are coming in from overseas.
- Indoor and outdoor plants are still available for pickup and delivery. A selection of these plants is visible in our online store, but please call if there is something else you are looking for.
- Easter baskets of candy and easter bulb plants are still available. These items can be purchased online, or you can place an order over the phone.
- We have fresh fruit and vegetable baskets available for pickup or delivery. This makes a great gift, and it is available as delivery if you do not want to go to a grocery store at this time.
- All of our garden center supplies (mulch, fertilizers, grass seed, soil, pottery, seeds, etc.) is still available! Some items are available for purchase online. You can also place an order for pickup or delivery over the phone.
- Silk arrangements and wreaths can still be ordered. These items are custom-made, and they can brighten up your home when fresh flower arrangements are unavailable.
We are offering store front pickups if you do not want to come into the store. Please call us for more information on this. We hope you are all getting through this difficult time and staying healthy!