BULK FLOWERS: Fresh from the Flower Market!
- Please place orders 6 days prior to delivery or pick up date.
- Someone must be present to sign for delivery
- Upon arrival, immediately clip the stems and place flowers into fresh water
- Store flowers in a cool, dry place away from direct sun
- Please note that due to the nature of the floral industry, these prices may change weekly according to the market
- Once special BULK orders are placed, there are no refunds or cancellations. If a problem does arise, we will do everything possible to resolve it.
A Friendly Guide to Fresh Flower Processing (Like a TRUE Florist!)
Here you have florist grade premium flowers at market price from trusted farms we have used for over 50 years. BULK flowers are now available through Madison Flower Shop & Garden Center!
Here are some important tips regarding flower care and processing:
- Upon arrival, immediately clip the stems of all flowers. We recommend using a sharp tool such as florist clippers, a sharp knife, or a sharp pair of scissors. This ensures a fresh cut for the flowers to intake water.
- After clipping, fill a clean vase or flower bucket with fresh water and place all the flowers in. Make sure the bottom of each stem is submerged in the water.
- Please note that flowers are a live product and sometimes flowers arrive looking “tired”. This is a normal occurrence that florists encounter because the flowers have been traveling. If this happens, follow the steps provided as soon as they arrive. They should perk up within 3-4 hours.
- If you encounter an issue with the fresh flowers upon delivery, please let us know. We ask that you email a picture of your flowers immediately upon opening box to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the issue is quickly resolved.
- Once special BULK orders are placed, there are no refunds or cancellations. If a problem does arise, we will do everything possible to resolve the matter.